What-does.net is your comprehensive online definition dictionary. If you are not sure how to define a certain word (Musical, for example), our website can provide you with the appropriate definition. On this page, you can find what is the definition for Musical.
musical - 2 dictionary results
- 1. Of or pertaining to music; having the qualities of music; or the power of producing music; devoted to music; melodious; harmonious; as, musical proportion; a musical voice; musical instruments; a musical sentence; musical persons.
- 2. A social entertainment of which music is the leading feature; a musical party.
musical - examples of usage
- He was extremely musical, and made Cassandra aware that he listened to every note. - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
- And Dale noticed the musical note in Norah's voice, almost like a wild bird singing. - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell.
- And how his strong musical turn came from her side of the family. - "Somehow Good", William de Morgan.